Join Our Oral Surgery Team!
We are always looking for outstanding applicants to join our growing oral surgery team at Oral Surgery Specialists of Atlanta. Check out the listings below if you are interested in learning more about the employment opportunities available at our practice in Atlanta, GA. Contact us if you have any questions about the available positions. We look forward to meeting you!
Oral Surgery Assistant Opportunity Available
We are hiring! Oral Surgery Specialists of Atlanta is in search of an oral surgery assistant to join our team. It is a part-time position with the potential to turn into a full-time position if the opportunity arises. We are looking for an individual with excellent and specific oral surgery experience, as well as incredible customer service skills.
- Actively attend to the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Oral Surgery Assistant’s license
- Promote the qualities of your specialist
- Maintain strict compliance with state, federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, HIPAA, Dental Board policies and practices)
- Ensure appropriate clinical supplies and equipment are well maintained
- Uphold a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable
- Prepare patients for their procedure and assist the doctor, thereby enabling the team to provide efficient, high-quality oral surgery treatment
- Review the patient’s health history and/or medical records
- Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the fast-paced surgery schedule runs smoothly and efficiently
We are looking for a candidate available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. We would like to begin training as soon as January 18, 2017.
Please send us a current résumé along with a cover letter stating what makes you an excellent oral surgery assistant for consideration. What makes you stand out in a dental crowd? What makes you good with people and patients? What are your best attributes?
Résumés and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (404) 351-1339. We look forward to meeting you!